My friend was telling me about how her doctor told her that is was normal for some people to not have a bowel movement for 12 days as this is an issue she has. I looked at her with a surprised face and asked if she has ever heard of colon cancer. The function of our bowels is to expel toxins our bodies don't need/use. If you are not having a regular bowel movement, those toxins are sitting in your colon for your body to absorb and could lead to other health issues. I gave her my bottle of Young Living Lemon Oil and told her to put one drop in a glass of water, in a glass cup, and drink it but to be near a bathroom as it should make her go! This thought scared her a bit so she didn't try it. She told her mom that she was scared to drink it but she loved the smell and sat at night watching TV smelling the oil and that she had a bowel movement every day since I gave her the oil. When I discovered this, I explained that there are 3 way to get the effects of Essential Oils.....1) aroma therapy, 2)topical application and 3) internal consumption so smelling the oil gave her the effect desired.
A few days later she decided to put 2 drops on her wrist. About 20 minutes later she was running to the bathroom and said she had never "pooped that long!" I asked her to weigh herself and apply 2 drops daily for a week and weigh herself in a week. She is currently in the process of doing this so I will post her results later :)
I can't wait for her to try the oil internally and start to live a life not bloated from being constipated!!!
Do you need to cleanse your internal engine so the rest of your body can begin to run in a better more healthy way? Contact me to get your bottle of Young Living Lemon Oil today!

No comments:
Post a Comment