Monday, September 1, 2014

Di-Gize for the little guy...and the human mommy!

I noticed Ootagoo had gotten fat over night! He has always had a small stomach and his ribs were visible but not protruding :) One morning I noticed he seemed to have gotten fat. I took him outside for a run, but he sat down and watched me as I disappeared out of sight. I went back to where I could see him and asked if he wanted to go for a walk, which usually gets him going, he still sat there watching me. I took notice throughout the day on how much he ate and drank....it was almost nothing. I decided to get out the Di-gize!!! Usually Ootagoo will try to get away when I get out an oil, but that day he laid down and rolled over as if he knew he was going to feel better after the application of this oil. I put 1 drop on my finger and rubbed it on his tummy. We sat around the bonfire for a few more hours and went to bed. The next morning, his belly was back to it's normal size and he was eating again! 

It never ceases to amaze me how these oils can help with anything I have needed them for. And the best part, I get to use them on myself too! After several trips to the bathroom today, I decided to apply some Di-gize to my tummy! About 20 minutes later, my urge to continually visit the bathroom disappeared!! The last time I had such a terrible stomach ache, I applied the oil to my stomach and 2 minutes later was running to the bathroom to flush my intestines....one time and I was feeling so much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment